About the Rev. John U. Miller Community Justice Outreach Center
The Community Justice Outreach Center (CJOC) exists to empower our community through outreach efforts, re-entry services, and community justice practice. The CJOC’s community justice efforts are a collaboration between local law enforcement offices, public officials, community-based organizations, and community members. The Center is strategically placed in Arbor Hill in order to provide outreach directly in the community where help is needed most.
| Outreach Efforts include: || Programs Include: |
|- Criminal and community justice programs |
- Hosting a variety of workshops
- Providing outreach/referrals for community members
- Computers for job and education assistance
- Offering re-entry support for formerly incarcerated persons
- Services for youth and seniors
- Crime prevention tools
- Neighborhood resources
|- The Community Accountability Board |
- Community Service
- Re-entry Outreach
- All of the District Attorney Community Initiatives
The Outreach Center is staffed by representatives of the Office of the Albany County District Attorney, who are available to the public every Monday through Friday between 9AM and 5PM.